Transfer Day...

11:11 AM


This is a day I've been waiting for longer than I care to admit. We are finally here. After what seems like 1,000 tests, doctor's appointments, counseling sessions, trauma therapy, lots of motivational books, medical releases and support groups, we are HERE! I'm going to do my best to give it up to God. After all, I have no control. The universe has proven this to me. I will continue to have faith in God that he will carry us and hopefully bring us a rainbow baby that we so desperately want. My dream boards made the trip with us, I'm wearing my lucky shirts and socks I have every piece of jewelry that has been given to me since Aspen's passing, along with every motivational item I've been given.  Now preparing for acupuncture and then our embryo transfer followed by more acupuncture and then 48 hours of bed rest in Denver before we make the trek back to Omaha. I have so much hope in my heart - trying to keep my spirits up and focus on the end result. Today marks 7 months and 1 day since we lost our precious angel. We have been in Denver 3 out of the 7 times on the anniversary of his passing all in pursuit of having another baby. I hope you are with us Aspen bringing us good vibes for a new brother or sister for Jenner. Jenner misses you so much and talks about you a lot. Although I know that you can never be replaced, I just know that would bring all of us a new beginning and a new life full of hope. Even though the past 7 months have been my darkest days, I still believe in miracles!  We appreciate continued prayers as we take this journey. 








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We are all praying for you. Blessings are right around the corner. Keep the faith and think positive. It will happen for you. Our family deserves to have some joy again. Love you all so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a successful transfer for you and your family. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete