Grow Baby, Grow

10:49 AM



Grow baby, grow!  I went in super early this morning as I couldn't sleep very well worrying about my labs today. I just got my Beta results - she's at 2,874 up from 118 last Friday. She is growing which makes my entire week! So thrilled that this little peanut is progressing! Next big step is 2/20 when we do the ultrasound to detect the heartbeat! Thank you for all of your continued prayers - we feel so blessed to be on this path. The very best early Valentine's Day gift we could possibly have imagined! Have a blessed weekend!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Overjoyed for you and your growing family!!! So happy prayers are being answered!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surrounding you in prayer Lisa!! Praying and praying more!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I just got caught up on your blog and I am so thrilled for you, Clintand Jenner!! what a blessing!! get lots of rest. Love you. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!!!! God is amazing! Prayers continue!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued prayers for your sweet family! God is good.

    ReplyDelete