Making a Difference One Family at a Time!

11:11 AM

Just before Christmas, my sweet friend Monica lost her father unexpectedly. She is devastated and so is her sweet son. I'm attaching a video that she sent me today showing her son opening the gift from our foundation we've set up in Aspen's memory. This makes my heart so happy to be helping other families who are dealing with a loss, tragedy or personal illness. We will continue to touch as many people as possible. Our foundation is different. It is a grass roots effort created from undying love for our angel, Aspen. Our hope is that we will touch individuals and hopefully help comfort them in some way during their own personal journey through loss, tragedy or illness. Thank you to all who have donated to our cause! We will make a difference in this world with your help! Please feel free to email me at aspendrake@cox.net if you know of someone who could benefit from an Aspen's Angels care package. Please include their name, address along with pertinent information about their story so that I can send age and gender appropriate items in the care package.




You Might Also Like

0 comments