A Prayer For Aspen

11:11 AM







I prayed to you every night to keep our family safe and tight. 
Why dear God did he have to leave, and left our family here to grieve?
Why was he taken? We may never know, but he should be here with us and here to grow. 
You should have taken me and not him, for now my life seems dark and grim. 
He had so much life left to live, and so much more love yet to give. 
Hearts are broken and our world's are shattered. 
Our love for him was all that mattered. 
Please watch over our precious family and help us through, our grief, our tears and loss of you. 
    - Marla Headley (Aspen's Aunt)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you for posting to your blog Lisa. I am glad you liked it. I hope Aspen does too. Love you so much. Sorry for the couple of typos. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete