Welcome to Pinwheels for Aspen

6:37 PM


This is a new blog that I've created to honor our sweet Angel!  My intent for this site is to chronicle my own experience as I try to find a new normal after Aspen's tragic passing.  It has been a little over 2 months since our precious boy went to Heaven to be with God.  It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions that only those who have lost a child know.  Grief is both a shared an isolated journey and I hope this blog can be a place where those who are grieving can find company and solace in the midst of even our darkest days.  I will never let anyone forget Aspen.  His spirit was truly a gift from God and we were so lucky to have 3 and half years with him.  Our memories will give us peace to carry on and do some magical things in his honor.   

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing and it makes me smile to know that this could bring a sliver of peace and comfort in this painful time! I will be here to check in! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Aspen came to you last night Lisa! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will never, ever forget sweet angel Aspen. His name comes up daily in our home and it will always be that way. He touched us more than you know. We love you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for keeping his memory alive Lis! Love you!

      Delete
  4. Praying each day gets a little lighter and that through all the grief, joy begins to shine over your family. Love ya Lisa!

    ReplyDelete